Saturday, April 28, 2007

I know what your're feeling...It's all good.


Ahh yes...the blog. Look at us all out here constantly checking the web to ses what is going on in the world of everything. We troll sites daily to see what is up with this and who is feeling that. We read the musings of folks that are just like us yet we give them authority because they are the one's telling us how it is. All these individuals and tribes give us a slice of thier world served up hot and fresh. But the questions of the "big picture", the whole pizza pie, are often lost, until now. "How is the world feeling today?" is a question that I have never asked myself yet I am acutely aware of it's mood somehow. We all have something to say about how we feel, but we can only hear a slice of general voice. Well now there are two sites that I have discovered that answer that question of questions: : 'What the hell were we thinking?" The way it works is this> A search engine sifts through hundreds of millions of blogs and looks for key words such as "I feel" or "I love" or "I hate" and captures the sentence that contains them. It also notes the city, weather, gender, and even age. This data is spun through a magical wonder contraption that shoves them all up onto the website in the form of prose. The sites also have graphs and charts for the "A-Type" personalities. love-lines.org has a cool slider at the bottom that shows the whole range from love to hate. Wefeelfine.org lists anything that starts with "I feel" and is a mix of emotions and convitions. Either way they are like a dipstick into the oil pan that is the human race. LU23

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter