Thursday, April 26, 2007

I think this gentleman know's what he's talking about


I just have to give a round of applause for Izzy being mentioned in the New York Posts' analysis on Dame Dash. According to the article published in the New York Post, Damon Dash has seen better days, but still commands some good lines, namely Pro-keds, which has seen sales double in the past year to over $22 million. Who better to give a comment that is so simple, yet so true than our own Izzy Ezrailson! "It's not that easy to hit a home run every time," was all Izzy had to say, and immediately I understood exactly what was being said. I think that Dame will be fine in the long run, I mean hey, he's still flying first class.............




Until next time 100!


JD-#11 Representer

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter