Friday, May 4, 2007

TLFI ESSAY WINNER !!! All were great...

The problem with contests is there are winners and the rest. This time the rest got screwed. All of the essays were great and I am going to post them all over the next week or so. But there can only be one winner and this is it. -- LU23

Mortality gets me out of bed every morning. I'm not the type to get hung on where am I going or why I'm doing it. I'd rather do the wrong thing for the right reason. I'm too stuborn to put on a suit and tie and make a killing. Seriously just got chills thinking about that life. Financial security is really low on my list. All I need is enough money to make an ass outta my self 2 or 3 times a week and look good doing it. I enjoy life. Friends arent always there, love dies. Good times are always somewhere. Hell, if I had it my way I wouldn't have a dime in my pocket when I die.

Don't get me wrong I love money, but its the life I love more. I love going to a stripclub or bar and people know you. Not because you throw money around, because they had an in-fucking-credible time with you. People have too many inhibitions nowadays. Do what makes you happy. Go blow your rent money, You'll figure it out in the morning. You always do. The landlord doesn't need it anyways. That cute bartenders trying to put herself through college, and dammit I'm gonna help her.

Dustin Wilhoite of Pentgon City 24

5 comments:

Juice-T said...

AMEN!!

Tip Her, And Tip Her WELL!!

Very Well Said. I Concur 100%

Lucky Lefty said...

That's a great read D!

DeeHedd said...

Thanks, cant wait to get that tee...

XtremeCouture said...

So true... we all figure it out anyway <3

XtremeCouture said...

So true...You always figure it out!

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter