Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet the Office: Starr - 305



I'm Starr....I've been working for Up Against the Wall since October 2004. JD was actually one of my managers when I was a sales associate. At first UATW was just a fun job for a 16 year old but became something more. I've met some of my best friends here (Gigi and Kevin at 24, Tyisha and Donte at 1, and MISS LISA COOKE-The best DM EVA). I have hilarious stories about shoplifters, celebrities, and customers, and wonderful memories. I've definetly learned more here then I think I did at Art Institute. I feel like UATW has all the current clothing that you would have to get either online or at a whole bunch of places all in one store and in a CRUNK environment! Everyone's swag is different and personalities are great and the music is bumpin-(pentagon knows what's up). Im obsessed with clothes and not just mine but for any guy I date as well. I am now the store manager at the Miami store and I am doing my best to represent the DMV. So BIG THANKS to everyone who sends me customer requests; you will always have a place to stay when you come to the 305!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww Star!! You're adorable!! I totally have to come visit youuuu!

<3 abby

Stephyy said...

lol I actually saw you today while I was shopping your adorable!

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter