Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet the office: Abby - Lynnhaven


Hmmm. a little something about myself eh? Welll....I made this awesome vegan pasta before I came to work today and I'm stoked to eat it later. :]

I am EXTREMELY passionate for animal rights and anything having to do with animal rights. I have been vegetarian for 11 years, and vegan for 5. I do not use or buy any products that were and are tested on animals ( and believe me, there are ALOT) I belong to numerous animal right organizations as well. I am eventually going to go to school to become a wildlife rehabilitationist.

umm..I love to go on road trips, even if it's just to Richmond. I am a huge kid at heart, I love stuffed animals, cupcakes with sprinkles, going to the Children's Museums, big plastic little kid rings, playing hide and seek...you get the idea. :]

I also enjoy reading a whole bunch, I am currently reading American Psycho, I heard it's wayyy better than the movie, which is going to be hard to top!!

2 comments:

Rockstarr said...

abby!!!! i love you, youre the bestess come visit me soon!

Anonymous said...

ABBY!!!! my girl i loveee youuu.

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter