Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why do you...

Rock those jeans ever so faithfully was the question posed..
Here's what we had to say:

Cait Ford of Waldorf: G-Star Corvet (Straight Leg)



"G-Star is just a great overall fit, and they fit me like a champ! I love the accents and light-weight denim, and it doesn't hurt that they're military inspired! Overall they're just some sweet jeans!"


JD of Waldorf: Levi's Capital E (Harrison Bootcut)



"I'm just in to a great jean with a great history! I've been kinda on a premium Levi (LVC's.. Cap E's) kick for the past year and a half and I've never been more comfortable in my jeans! I also love Nudies, APC's.. Anything with a clean look, that ages well, and can be considered timeless! I'm currently on 2 months with the Cap E's that are pictured, and you can already see the honeycombs appearing on the back of the knee! Give me a year with these, and they'll be crazy!"

Abby of Lynnhaven: H&M Super Skinny



"I am rockin' the grey super skinny H&M jeans because they match myyyy shirt."

Nick of Lynnhaven: RVCA (Black Rocker skinny)



"Because I'm the sh$t and so are these jeans"

Alex of Lynnhaven: Levi's 511 (Skinny)



"They're the only clean ones I have"

Melody of Northridge: Hellz Bellz



"because they accentuate my curves lol"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always rock skinnys

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha gotta love out Lynnhaven family <3

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter