Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why do you... (Pt. 2)

As we pick up where we left off... We see some more great jeans, modeled by the good folks @ the UATW!!
Let's get it...

Kyle of Waldorf: 5EP (straight leg)



"They're hella comfortable and they age great! They also fall pefectly over all my shoes, and that's kinda a big deal."

Tasha of Waldorf: MEK (bootcut)



"I don't know... I just like jeans that look good, and these do! I like how these jeans are starting to break around the leg though, it's pretty hot!"

Will of Waldorf: WESC (straight leg)



"WESC has the best straight legs (PERIOD), and since I'm just getting into aging my denim, this will be a great pair to start with."

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter