Sunday, February 8, 2009

Show your tattoo's!!

So I guess you've waited long enough, and I've compiled what I need from everyone, so without further adieu...

BAM!

Let's start it with the people that suggested this, the homies from Lynnhaven!

Chelsea



collar piece - Amor vincit omnia, it means Love conquers all [ Latin ]

half sleeve - it's an Audrey Kawasaki geisha, she's one of my favorite artists. <3333

Richelle





Rib piece- "Canto 19" in the sub-series "Hell" within the series "The Divine Comedy" by Salvador Dali. He's my favorite artist, no doubt.




Arm piece- Awhile ago my relationship with this guy of 1 year and a half fell apart and I accepted it and moved on. One thing led to another and he and my boyfriend now scraped in front of me and it was the most traumatizing experience of my life; to watch the 2 boys that I cared about very dearly out to get each other. So the tattoo reminds me constantly that things used to be really bad for me and that things will most likely not get worst, because that was the worst :[ I'm gonna make it a half sleeve eventually though, with a lot of sketched figures because I actually miss doing art a lot.

Tune in tomorrow for the rest! And while you wait.... DO THE STANKY LEG!! LMAO!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan#5

Richelle that joint is tough
:pimp

Anonymous said...

Luhhhhh these tats. There so well done. Which is a nice change of pace of the crappy tats you see on a day to day basis. Lol

NAE NAE said...

those are beautiful tats!

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter