Monday, January 26, 2009

Pass or Fail?

That is the question.. I'm sure all my fellow sneakerheads are anticipating a few upcoming releases, but these are the pairs that stand out to me! I feel that we're approaching the reemergence of cool! Less is more, dig me? However, there are still some staples that I'm sure are going to be a must have for us and some of our clients!

Let's start off with a DMV classic..
The Purple Foams!
I give em two thumbs way UP!



Since we're on foams, what do you think about the 1/2 Cent's? A mash-up of all our favorite Penny's..



Mr. Kanye West got with Luxe goods purveyor Louie V, and, well the rest is history.. Here's the final result! The low top sneakers were inspired by a jacket in the movie "Dune".



I think the high-tops are crazy!!



And please don't feel left out ladies, there's some for you 2!





Last but not least, a few clean silhouettes to think about!

Common Projects



Clae



Android Homme (My personal fave)



Cause



Leave comments, what do yall think??

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan #5
The purple foams are on point. That LRG collection that you have posted goes perfect with the shoes it seems. Good V-day gift for the mister :)

Anonymous said...

Those hi tops are sweet!

Anonymous said...

Stop with the Louis Vuitton talk, because most won't be able to afford them and they don't drop until atleast June. And LRG is for suckerssssss!

Anonymous said...

:obamasmirk

Anonymous said...

Android Homme were the only hot ones the rest were wack Lou..V ones were especially wack

Anonymous said...

scratch that Android Homme are also wack the strap effs them up

Anonymous said...

Any Pennny I luhhhhh. Lol
I;ve been obsessed with Penny;s for the longest. Lol

Old Man Reed said...

Common projects by far one of my favorite shoe brands. Their new spring line is very clean.

Mz.Ktoure said...

Whhhaaaaat??!! you cant dresss!!
Them Louie's are bad as hell!! I don't wear sneaks, but I am damn sure googling those!!

WoWzerS!!

Ekqualyte Apparel said...

LOUIES DOPE
DROIDS SICK

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter