Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas Pt. 3

Shane from store 27

Cali Sbs
An Acceptance Letter from Howard U
&
Xbox 360 w/NBA Live 09
GONE!


Shakira Scott, Asst. Mgr, Southbay
This is what I want for Christmas :]
....AND A RAISE!!!




Jeanelle Sales repping Waldorf to the fullest
My wish list consists of anything with cupcakes of course!



-Johnny Cupcakes iPhone Case.
-Kid Robot Yummy Breakfast Cupcake Keychain!
-Shopping Sprees!
-New iPhone just because.
-Trip to the Philippines or Cali.
-Money!
-And I want to end the year off right, and start the new year even better! (=
--That's about it. I'm easily pleased!


Adam (new guy) @ lynnhaven
I would really like another gemini pdt 6000 (right now i only have one) a new mixer and a sub for djing.
I would also like a real nice raise if you have one of those ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey yo! i got in to HU. ha! catch me on the flipside...
go bisons.

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter