Friday, December 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas... PT 2

Let's start it off with Kyle H. from #11, and all he wants for Christmas is...

VOLTRON!!



Eilen, store mgr @ Sunset, wrote,
"Im super into collecting these kid robot toys... the dunny series 5 and the cannibal funfairs... and i just got the one thing i wanted for xmas....the piggy from the cannibal funfair.
yaaaaaaayyy .i finally got my piggy!"



Kim from Commander wants the following:
CLS 500 mercedes -benz
A pair of Christian Louboutin Booties
Mexican Body Suit-Oakley by M.I.A
Mustard Chanel Chain bag,
with the matching mustard Supras.
Tiffany Edition Nike SB's
Marc Jacobs Bruna Shoulder Tote [In Black]
Dior Soft Tote
Fano-Manolo Blahnik
ooh and world peace.

The wonderful Adrienne Claridy of Lakewood responded,
"I've wanted a pet Duck for a year and last year it was over looked on my wish list so I decided to add it again this year (realistically speaking). Oh and I want a Vintage Chanel Purse and a Vintage Gold Bulky Chanel Necklace (it exist Rachel Zoe has one)."

Lizzy from Sunset writes,
"I want a holiday party with all the employees i think itd be a nice end to the holiday rush... =)... just a thought!"

Last but not least, All I want for Christmas is...
These icey ass Space Jams!



A macbook Air, its kinda sick, dig me!



Change is here! So I really want World Peace, its time!



My new whip, see me @ the end of the month on any straightaway!



A new one of these, I'm into Louie!

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter