Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fave 5's- Will the real Iverson please stand up!

Now my man Kyle Smith, started at Waldorf, but is now holding it down at Iverson, and this is what he wanted me to tell you.. He gets it in, and his Fave 5 let you into his world..



You Tube has to be my all-time favorite creation. There's not a subject in this world you can't youtube and be entertained by. In fact, I'll just use it to show you the rest of my Fav 5.



Favorite place in the world. The world of Dubai....It isn't complete but this is truly some high class sh*t...



Favorite comedian...let's see???...




Favorite whip... I'll let the young lady tell you about the Maybach 62s...




Favorite athlete. You can't argue that he is the greatest of all time on the court and in the shoe game...my man Michael Jordan.

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter