Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fave 5's- #11's own...

Kevin is known in the DC region for being an extraordinary merchadiser and one of the hardest working individuals in the company.. Learn what he thinks are the be all.. and end all.. Top 5, dig me



Meltin Pot Denim
The greatest denim (in my opinion) from Salento....



"It not what you know, it's who you know"....yeah right, I know what I know,
now people know me!...my education.



New York City...everything is in 1 block!!!



V.I.P...its what I do in my spare time.



You will know soon enough...It is the Epitome of....., whatever you want it to be.lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww my boo boo!!! i loves my VIP baby baby!!!!

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter