Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Futura is Future is Dope



Futura and stussy for the summer.Who is Futura and why is he important??Born 1955 he is a graffiti artist from New York city although what he really calls home was the subway system.Doing graffiti on anything and everything he developed a his own personal "tag" in which he would be his whole foundation for which he would build on.He got his name from his favorite movie 2001 A Space Odyssey,sound familair nigo founder of bathing ape got his inspiration from his favorite movie to planet of the apes.He was one of the few people that has actaully made the tranistion from spraying halls,trains,and walls to world famous artist.He say's about his place in the art world "it was the plantform I needed to showcase my talents.not just painting canvases but actuall creating artistic compositions.I never went to art school,and wasn't even sure who warhol was,but I knew I had something.I had always known that.Right place right time,that's me.....I always go against popular opinions,like to blaze my own trails."Now with his own clothing line Futura Laboratories he is making his art on people's chest all over the world not only that he is sought after for collaboration after collaboration such as nike,bearbricks,MHI,nike and now stussy.Info per my brain,pics per hypebeast.com. Posted by CrisP of UATW14


Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter