Wednesday, April 4, 2007

We went South


Yesterday Ruth and I made a trip to the land of milk and honey...The VB. We wanted to peep the stores in the area and get some ideas for future product and cultural events. We had an excellent adventure. While in the stores I had the staff show me thier favorite items and here is what we came up with.

Kristen of Military was a big fan of the new Rocksmith and Jeepney.
(Rocksmith)

(Jeepney)

Heather of Lynnhaven was excited about BB Dakota and Analog

(BB Dakota)

(Analog)

Daimond and Dionne of Military were on point with their love of the new Magazine "Antenna" This rag actually means something to the industry and client alike. The layout is clean, the styles are relevant, the articals are written with more than a bit of thought. I love this Mag. Check thier site at www.antennamag.com/








All the stores we visited looked great. Thanks for the trip.
-LU23

1 comment:

Jeepney Clothing said...

That Jeepney clothing is awesome! I want to have one as soon as possible.

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter