Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ty loves your mom....


What does "De Puta Madre" actually mean? To find out, I was able to assemble top lingual experts from Harvard, Princeton, and UDC to discuss the true meaning of the elusive phrase "De Puta Madre" Let's ask the experts....
Actaully...Let's not. Experts always give these 'ivory tower','over the top', and way to complicated answers...So screw em. Let's go to the man on the street...

I decided the best way to learn more about this phrase was to stand on the busy corner of Wisconsin and Mst here in DC. I would simply shout "DE PUTA MADRE" at the top of my lungs and wait for reactions from the crowds...From this experiment I learned that "De Puta Madre" might mean "please look at me with hatred" or "whisper to your friends while pointing at me" one gentleman was so taken with my prose he rushed me only to be stopped by his clearly jealous friends...the jury was still out, there were still too many possiblities. I decided to ask the one person who I trust...my mom. She cleared it up right away by telling me it is a sweet way of saying "Your Mom is Beautiful and Loves You". So to all our readers, clients and staff...
DE PUTA MADRE !

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter