Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Rich B*tch....


Just want to thank all those who submitted the Essay for True Love False Idols' "I live a lifestyle I cannot afford" essay contest... They were all amazing. I sat in my over-stuffed leather chair in front of the fireplace in the grand hall here at the UATW estate; sipping on my Chateau de Laubade XO from a rare Swarovski Snifter; as my faithful mastif "Aris" slept at my feet. The essays reminded me of how we are all in the struggle for something we will never achieve... So let's forget the destination and enjoy the journey.

If you want to be anything the trick is simple: Fake it 'till you make it. That's what living a lifestyle you can't afford is all about.Thats why we all have dope closets. Thats why we get dressed. Ta'
LU23

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter