Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FIRST FAM Das CEO speaks....

In order to maintain a healthy wardrobe, there are rules that one must follow. The rules are generally simple, and may be tailored to suit your lifestyle.

First, know what works with what- Don't be a label whore (unknowingly) and try to rock a stussy shirt, with a 10 Deep hoody. Don't try to wear a vintage fit Lacoste shirt, with a XL thermal. I mean this rule is about as basic as they come. This doesn't take maximum effort to figure out either, experiment with different brands, that don't collide with each other, think Lindberg T, clean pair of 575's and a cool pair of nike/streetwear collabo's (take your pick). That's a good look.

Second, ball in your price range- Don't drop 3 figures on a pair of jeans that you really can't pronounce, if you don't know the culture behind them. Learn to be a True Connessieur (exclusive property of High-End, btw), and educate yourself on the different brands. Find and wear lines that you can really identify with. Me, for example, I was introduced to TLFI by none other than my girl Kells, and she told me this was a line that I would identify with (for various reasons). After I conducted some research into the line and really saw that they seemed to be a real cool brand, I started to rock it (that was Summer of 06), so when I see this brand gaining exposure today, and reaching cult status, I can still relate to that line, and I can justify spending $250 on a hoody, ya dig.

Last, but definitely not least, keep your clothes up to their original glory. You are not in the second grade and go to recess in your clothes. Their is know reason your shirt shouldn't be crisp, and your jeans falling perfectly at your shoes, your shoes fresh out the box (1 to rock, 1 to stock, shouts to my true sneakerheads, circa.......... the Jordan years) Fashion............................................ is it really something you want to get into? -CEO, First Fam.

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter