Monday, April 20, 2009

Meet the Office: Kevin Mein



Blog Ambassador Kevin...Mein might I add!

I've been working with UATW for 5 years now, and it's safe to say I've learned tons!!
I look forward to working with aesthetics as much as possible...mannequins, store layouts, visual
merchandising, styling...whatever I can do. Knowledge is key when it comes to the fashion industry...
knowing what's next and building your own personal competitive advantages is a must!! I ultimately want to start my own retail operation. something small and cool...I learn from the best!! I think anything worth having is worth working hard for..all or nothing. At 19, I know my direction, so it's possible. Look forward to the Blog post...see the artsy side of UATW....and how we simply have fun doing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan #13
cute pics Kev.... see u at my poddy

RockStarr said...

Hey kevi! i love you soo much! i miss you dearly and i better see you here this summer...its ur turn now!!!

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter