Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fave's of 08!

I know it's 7 days into 2009, and I'm looking forward to another year of great things, but I would be crazy if I didn't take it back down memory lane for a minute!

What were some of our fave's of 08? I thought you'd never ask...

Let's start with my girl V, repping Naptown all day, everyday!
BABY JOSH - I became a mother this year ( best gift ever!!!!)



11-4-08 - I witnessed history in my life time!!!!



My friends and family - got me through the times grey goose couldn't.



UATW - Its not my job its my lifestyle



Myself - I'm still here!



Robyn T., Store Mgr of Commander

One of my top ten would definitely have to be becoming a part of such an awesome team! The team spirit you all show and the support you so readily give inspires a comradery like no other company. So thank you all for the warm welcome and I look forward to doing more with you all in '09!

Adam G., making sure that Lynnhaven is holding it down!

The 08 year in comics RULED!



Hercules and Love Affair!! Fav cd of the year



Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip!! Second Fav cd of the year



The senior pictures I never got in high school (10 years late) and the girlfriend



The Riot Before's full length cd ruled too!



I can honestly say that 2008 was a tough year for me. It could have been much better, but I won't waste my time complaining. I am stoked to be working at UATW and excited about 09!

Shane, repping store 27



The Mixtape About Nothing



Jordan Countdown Packs



Pink G-Shock DW6900CS



Shannon B., from Potomac Mills

Cotton Candy



Steve Madden Chaps



Yamaha R1

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter