Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Wish List

James at VCC writing in,

As its almost offically time to start getting really stoked on your respective december holiday tidings I figured it was appropriate to post my wish list this year(for those who wanna be really nice and pick me up something).

First off, as I get older Im finding that I want nicer things to come home to vs. my norm(clothes and shoes and lots of them)so this christmas I want to put other peoples money where my mouth is with these:

Eames LCW chair in natural cherry



Eames wire side table in black



Well now that Ive got somewhere nice to sit down once I get off work I need something to pick up off the table and read in that chair:

For that I need Daredevil #168(first appearance of Electra, written by the comic God Frank Miller)



And finally but this is for everyone I hope for a lot of this to come into the stores over the next couple of weeks, and thats what I really want most for Christmas, I hope everyone has a productive and exciting holidays!



Happy Holidays UATW Family!!!(now let me hear your holiday wish list)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW U GETT A PICTURE OF MY MONEY???

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter