Friday, October 24, 2008

SO SWEET



For anyone who doesnt know me very well, one of my many nerdy hobbies is my love for mid century furniture, DIY spaces/structures, and modern architecture. And this is by far one of the coolest things I have seen in a while, it makes me want to cut off all contact with society buy a loft or warehouse somewhere any only leave it on weds to go pick up my comic book pull.



But yea I think I might start posting how tos once a week for DIY space maximizing projects, like how to build a hidden room behind a bookcase, complete with pulldown book lever.

2 comments:

VOGUISHCHIQ said...

that room (whatever you call it)is really creative.
i like =)

Anonymous said...

James Your TOOO cool Bro...

That would be the Hot Spot if that was in my crib.

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter