Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Howard Homecoming!

Man... Let me say if you missed Howard Homecoming 2008, you missed a lot! It was pandemonium (in a good way), but I'm here to bring it to you live and direct.. IN DIGI-COLOR!

Shouts out to all our friends for the love to! Blac Label, Parish, WKYS, and all the artist and people that came out to show support to the UATW!

Its hella pics, so I'm just going to post them.. enjoy!

The hardest working woman in the business and the homey Akil pose real quick..


Al Nice rocking out with the homey Young Guru (yeah that Guru!)


Big Kountry King and your boy!


Al Nice on his DJ Steez..




















Slim repping Bad Boy, and my man repping UATW..


RLes, Quicksilva and Angie Ang repping WKYS and UATW!


Poppa reppin Naptown and yours truly rocking out at GA Ave..


Shae I see you..


Al Nice, Lisa, and Slim..




My man Tony Shellman repping Parish and UATW.. It's a movement!


P-Cutta reppin Rooftop Ent.. And the UATW!


DJ Quicksilva live on the airwaves from the store..


My man Dapper making sure that yall know what's good with Parish, dig me!




All and all it was a great weekend, so once again, thanks to everyone that came out and supported us, and we'll see you next year! Same time, same place.

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter