Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How well do you know your Levi's- 501 STF



Do you actually buy the STF (shrink to fit) Levi's 501 to shrink or to wear?

Well for the true connessieurs that actually shrink their jeans, what is the process?
I thought you would never ask..

STF's are meant to be bought a couple of size's bigger with the intention of shrinking them. I personally believe in soaking the jeans in warm water, but keep in mind they will lose more indigo and shine and shrink more drastically than if you were to soak them in cold water. After soaking them for about 3-4 hours in warm water I dry them on a line or a rack. After they dry, I rock em for about 1-2 weeks, and they have some pretty cool features like the cool ass whiskers/honeycombs.. and the satisfaction of my own personal jeans.

For the great price point, I recommend all denim junkies to try it, and see how it works for you...

Don't forget they're available at most all of our stores, and "Hey, how often do you wash your jeans", is a lot better than, "Do you need any help today".

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter