Monday, September 22, 2008

Fave 5's- Young Te, it's your turn..

Donte wants you all to know he digs what he digs.. Get wit it, or don't..
I'm with you though my man, keep doing your thing.. and that G-Wagon is a problem..



Fav model Adriana Lima . The best supermodel since Janice Dickinson



Fav resteraunt Loriol Plaza ...Located in Adams Morgan ....Authentic mexican cousine ...Oh yeah best margaritas in the city



Karl Lagerfeld a walking legend. Taken under the wing by the late and great Coco Chanel . By far he is my insperation.........Hes the definition of Inovation .



Mercedes Benz G Wagon....Mark my words , age 21 i will have this vehicle ......



Oh yeah i have a creapy infatuation with owls ...hehe



No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter