Monday, March 10, 2008

Man oh Man we are Such Good People.....


Who doesn’t love to waste time on the web? Can you imagine how much you would have accomplished in your life if digg, hypebeast, youtube, fark, slashdot and company did not exist. I have wasted more hours playing desktop_defender online than I have spent raising my child. (DO NOT GOOGLE DESKTOP DEFENDER- you are better off getting started on a lifelong love of crack cocaine. It took me several weeks of withdrawal to get that monkey off my back )
But don’t fret…there is a way you idle the days away with slightly less guilt. You can actually feed people and improve your vocabulary at the same time. FREERICE.COM will ask you questions…you answer them correctly…they jam a spoonful of food in someone’s hungry pie-hole…PERFECT. You get smarter…they get fed. Not to brag but I got to level 45. Let’s seed how you do. LU23

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter