Friday, January 4, 2008

Delma Says:


Wasn't sure if this is what you had in mind for the blogs but here goes. Feel free to post for all managers!!
I enjoy reading the blogs on the website. In my short time working at PG Plaza, here are some of things I've noticed:
** Shutter Shades are big. The kids were in here big time during the holidays trying to get a pair in any color. Anytime a group of kids walked by our cash wrap, at least one of them would say: "Yo, they got the Kanye shades in here!" Good idea to drop those during the holiday season!!

**Blac Label is also big in the area. I personlly think its taking over for Ed Hardy with kids from 15 to 20. They are getting shirts and hats all the time. I haven't seen too many buying the jeans, but that's not to say they aren't; I just haven't sold a pair!

**North Face and Spyder outerwear is important here. The Steep Techs sell fast, and people are always asking when we are getting more. And folks were all over the Spyder fleeces! Which leads to a question: Will we have Spyder outerwear for women in the future?

**Scarves are being sold! Particularly the Peace scarves that we have. That is a trend in the Metro area, and people have a good selection to choose from with the colors that we have in the store. It's a good way to make an outfit stand out, and they can keep you warm (it helped me out a lot on New Year's Eve in the cold!)

**Women are still on their accessory game! Door knocker earrings, gold rope chains, and big colorful rings are in. I think it's a good way for a woman to accent their outfits!

Thats all for me right now! Looking forward to some fresh UATW blogs for 08!....Thanks

Delma-----PG PLAZA #10

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter