Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Prêt-à-Porter-Sack



Who Doesn't love the environment. Latasha here is leaving a big impression and a zero carbon footprint. Her UATW bag wear could be all the rage on any one of a number of uncharted islands in the south Pacific. Her top is a delightful green shopping bag and a cropped vest hoodie with wooden beads to set them both off. Her bottom is a stunning blue shopping bag that is ruffled at the waist to add depth to the ensamble. Next time you buy clothes...wear the bags, the earth will just want to give you a big old hug. LU23 via Kevof11

2 comments:

khlovis said...

I would like you to please take a look at these:


http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/khlovis/YEEEEEhollshhsdhfiudhfiudhf.jpg


http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/khlovis/khlooo.jpg



OG, SON.
I did this in December 06 for my Survey of the Fashion Industry I class (Fashion 240) at VCU; it was for a "wearable art" assignment. And, in the hood I put an Up Against The Wall all-over print. Tim put it on the UATW employee homepage.
Just thought I'd let you know.

KSATT said...

Hot though!

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter