Monday, April 2, 2007

Streetwear Book...


For those who don't aready know Steven Vogel Book STREET WEAR is dropping. On his book Steven says on his Hypebeast Blog..."What I wanted to achieve with this book is not really that simple to answer with one statement. I wanted to gather all my friends, colleagues and people that have inspired me in one way or other and get them to sit around a table, eat some BBQ and drink beers and talk about our experiences, thoughts, fears, goals and opinions about the subject of streetwear and subsequently this sub culture which has, for all of his, turned from fan, life to work and hopefully still encompasses all these facets." Check out his blog at; http://www.hypebeast.com/stevenvogel/2007/03/26/streetwear-the-book/
Posted by- LaborUnit23

No comments:

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter