Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm such a loser...


Here I am thinking I know all the best blogs in the land. My survey responses told me in no uncertain terms...I don't know dookie. You guys sent me so many amazing sites I don't know where to start. BTW "GG" of Whp14 got the first prize giftcard and we are fast approaching the second magic prize number...so if you haven't replied..do so. And also BTW...My little extra credit question got clowned by like 99% of you guys...Kudos. Anyway back to the blog suggestions. I want everyone to go to most of them and don't wnat to overwhelm you with like 200 links....so over the next few weeks I will highlight them in small batches and you can pick and choose what you want to peep. So without further ado....


1. Melody of 15 has turned me on to...http://stylescout.blogspot.com/ Which has some great street style outta LDN...(that's London for you non-Lily Allen fans). Those brits can dress. Not big on dentistry, but they can sure get laced. The Best part is the links to style forums and blogs from around the planet. Mosdef a must-see.
More to Follow.....LU23


2 comments:

Heather Jay said...

I must admit that the link you put up wanted me to never go to London.... stylish - but SUPER unattractive :-(

Up Against The Wall said...

That's why they dress so fly...all the good looking people were clearly on the Mayflower.

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter