Monday, April 9, 2007

Denim Of Virtue...


How Do You Wear Your Virtue?--Denim of Virtue CEO "Tad" Talks the Talk and How to Wear the Denim of Virtue Styles!! Fashiontribes Denim Blog and PODCCAST!! Besides the annoying lady who is doing the interviewing- The discussion is amazingly candid and informative. Toward the end of the interview- Tad tells you how to fit each body type. VERY VERY USEFULL.
NOTE- I recommend you check this post when you have speakers...they make all the difference... CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE PODCAST. -LU23

1 comment:

Stevie said...

Thanks so much for the posting of MY Podcast and blog. LA STORY BLOG
is part of the Fashiontribes.com family of blogs and it makes friends when you credit correctly

sorry that you find me so annoying. Some people have never heard of a podcast and had never done one. I was new at it and hadn't learned how to edit yet.

The reason that the information is there is because I was asking so many questions.

But you will find in later podcasts, that I have learned how to edit so that you don't hear me as much.. but it is CONVERSATIONAL in approach
thanks so much for the criticism

Flip the Bird

Epic Shit

I Am The Photoshoots NOW BIGGER AND BETTER WITH X-TRA LUVIN'

Annapolis is Here.

Kevin via Video

Privlige is whack

Zokku

Just a counter